Filippo Genzini - experience
- Degree in Corporate Economics with a specialisation in Work Organisation at the L. Bocconi Business University. Specialisation course in Marketing Management at the Bocconi School of Corporate Management
- Three years in advertising agencies as head of client relations, first in the Mondadori in-house organisation then at Advema Cooper (now Montangero and Montangero).
- Ten years with ACNielsen, first as part of the commercial team handling information services, then in the retail section as Director Trade Services East Med, also on the Italian Executive Committee and the European Steering Group Trade.
- One of the founders of the Italian branch of Information Resources, an information services provider for consumer companies. Worked here for five years in the role of deputy general manager and Vice President Retail then Marketing, and was a member of Italian Board and the European Retail and Marketing Steering Group.
- Founder, President and CEO of Catalina Marketing Italia, the Italian branch of a US in-store targeted promotional services company, where he worked for eight years.
- Minority partner in Ad Mirabilia, a Milan-based public relations and services agency founded by Lorenza Bassetti in 1989, an Assorel associate and member of the Ecco international network.
- Member of the Società Italiana di Marketing and the International Advertising Association.
- Has written articles for specialist publications and spoken in conventions and university degree and masters courses on the subjects of the evolution of consumer behaviour and distribution, consumer relationship marketing, marketing intelligence and industry-distribution relationships.